Welcome Fellow Rider
Here's the How, the When and the What for 2021
How full are the tours? When should I reserve? What about Covid-19?
- Italian Dream, Blu's Heaven and Czech Out Brno are almost full so reserve NOW if that's what you want.
- Costa Brava & Catalunya is about half full and really good for couples
- To get a good selection of bikes and help us with hotels you want to reserve 8 months before the tour
- USAs poor Covid-19 numbers are preventing us a traveling. A new policy of testing at the airport would change this. Also vaccine distribution will change this. We must make plans as though things will happen otherwise there will be no bikes or rooms.
- Our Covid-19 policy is we will return your deposit if Covid-19 cancels your tour. This costs us money.
- For tours in May, June and July, consider have a backup tour in mind for the fall should your tour get canceled.
Tips on which tour is for you
- Czech Our Brno and Blu's Heaven are the "party tours", expect a wild ride both on and off the bike
- Couples for this year the Costa Brava & Catalunya is the best
- Spain tours have the least road traffic
- Italy tours have the best food
- Racers and expert riders will appreciate Blu's Heaven and Costa Brava & Catalunya
- If you are a track rider, choose the "Track & Tour". There's nothing like riding a MotoGP track and riding across the country with a bunch of fellow track riders.
- Accommodations in 3 and 4 star hotels,
- Street sport touring bike, upgrades available
- Late Model Track Bike and Track Fees
- Good buffet breakfast every morning
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Spain Tours Include Full Dinners every night
- Local multilingual motorcycle road guide
- Support and luggage vehicle
What's not Included?