When traveling with cell phones, or devices that need power, you always want to have adapters for your travels.  Europe adapters are easy to come by and easy to use.  The voltage is different so if you are charging sensitive camera equipment, you might want to have a power converter as well. Beware, the power converter has a cooling fan that can be noisy in your hotel room.  Your EU adapters are the Type C, 2 prong plugs.  In the past we’ve used the multiple USB plug devices that come with different adaptors. Us tour guides often have to charge more things, so we like the nice 8 port smart chargers these have built in protection that the normal adaptors dont. We just get an EU cord for them.


Multiple USB plug devices with clip on adapters for different plugs.


power converter

Share via
Copy link