Hey Fellow Track Rider… we are crazy like you
Yes we think going round and round of the same piece of pavement on a high performance motorcycle is one of the best days to spend your day. Going absurdly fast dragging various body parts in the process, these are things that terrify mere mortals. It’s more than just an expensive “hobby” to you, it’s part of who you are and you want to ride the best circuits in the world. So do we.
How a “Track & Tour” is structured
- A 10-12 day vacation arriving and departing from the same city
- 5-7 days of sport touring on routes that local riders enjoy
- The street bikes are always well maintained with a.range of options to suit you… if you book early
- 3-4 star hotels with character
- 1-3 days of track time on properly maintained less than a year old
- Group size ranges from 5 to 15 bikes
- When group size is greater than 7 we usually split into two groups according to preferred pace
- Luggage van accompanies us on larger tours or in the case of small tours a luggage truck delivers our track gear to the track hotel
Leod Escapes is for intermediate to advanced riders
- This is not a tour for less skilled riders we leave that to the large mass market motorcycle tour companies
- Because our clients are track riders generally their riding skills are superior
- We do go at a quicker pace on the street where it is safe to do so. It’s not an unsafe pace because our riders are more skilled
- We generally divide into two groups during sport touring according to preferred pace
- Leod Escapes works closely with Yamaha Champions Riding School and recommends YCRS if you’d like to brush up on your skills before a tour
- Your riding will improve on tour
Leod Escapes is for riding travelers not tourists
- A tourist goes to see and traveler goes to understand.
- Leod Escapes does not follow the same routes as bus tours like other motorcycle tour operators to and from tourist attractions.
- The fun curvy back road that puts you in touch with the country we’ve come to visit is our destination
- Leod Escapes has been in business for 10 years but we will never have a mass tourism approach like the larger tour operators
- Our goal is for you to ride where locals ride, eat where locals eat, and stay where a local would stay on vacation.
As a fellow track rider YOU are the secret sauce
- Your “Escape” is not just about where you go and what you do but who you do it with.
- Track riders may come from all walks of life but we’re all crazy in the same way and the friendships that are quickly made on our tours often continue on for years.
- Your track family is all over the world, you just haven’t met them yet.
Blah Blah Blah don’t just listen to us… listen to what our clients say in the videos below
So get on the email list and have a look at this years schedule below