Track & Tour, what, when, how and OMG which one?
Welcome Fellow Rider
A “Track & Tour” is 11 to 12 Day Sport Touring Vacation with Track Time on a famous circuit.
You might be saying “Okay, looks cool but how does it work?”
So press play and read below.
- Accommodations in 3 and 4 star hotels,
- Street sport touring bike, upgrades available
- Late Model Track Bike and Track Fees
- GOOD breakfast every morning
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Spain and Portugal Tours Include Full Dinners every night
- Motorcycle tour guide
- Support and luggage vehicle
What’s not Included?
Airfare (We can give you lots of tips on airfare)
- Lunches (some people just want a snack, some need to order the whole menu and sample it all
- Fuel for your bike
- Road Tolls
- Taxis and Trains
- Tips (tipping is different around the world so we will show you)
What do I need?
- Intermediate “B Group” track ability or better
- Proper Street Riding Gear, full face helmet
- Track Gear, (Track Gear Rental Possible but need to know EU size)
- 8 to 10 thousand USD
- 12 to 14 days of time off
Leod Escapes Track & Tour 2023 Calendar
- May 26 to June 6 2023 Austria Slovenia & Brno Party Tour
- June 25 to July 6 2023 Munich to Mugello
- September 11 to September 21 2023 Italian Dream with YCRS
- September 26 to October 7 2023 Spanish Pyrenees to Aragon with YCRS
- October 27th to November 7th 2023 Portugal & Portimao (Finalizing Pricing Not yet ready for booking)
How full are the tours? When should I reserve?
- Getting rooms and bikes is not easy so we always encourage you to reserve ASAP, earlier bookers get better bike choices
- All tours have had an array of early bookers in December. January and February is when most people reserve.
- The Brno party tour is coming up soon in May so reserve early while the Portimao trip runs in November so there’s a bit more time there.
Tips on which tour is for you
- Just need a break, some laughs and some fellowship, then the Brno is for you. It’s our “Idiots Abroad Party Tour”, expect a bit of wild ride both on and off the bike, it’s always a much smaller group as well
- If you won’t be getting another vacation like this for a while then the Munich to Mugello tour while demanding, gives you the widest array of experiences
- Passengers for this year the Italian Dream tour is probably your best choice
- For YCRS grads join Keith or Eziah this year in either Spain or Italy